Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,917
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Just go into a room where there's no ambient noise and don't talk. That was probably his call.
  2. Took me like 10 seconds to figure what was going on with this.
  3. Ya know, I'd really like Starlin to start acting like a 23 year old that's progressing and not a 34 year old that's starting to lose it.
  4. Hurry up and bump him to Daytona before the monsoons start.
  5. Hopefully this is Pierce's last start in KC.
  6. I couldn't care less about the errors, his bat will play anywhere and he's a good enough athlete to play 3B or even a corner OF in the worst case scenario. Raise the walk rate and cut the K rate and he'll be fine.
  7. If he can touch 100 and his fastball still has some movement, how else can you get an 80?
  8. http://i.imgur.com/y2SpJ1i.gif
  9. http://deadspin.com/mariners-manager-says-sabermetrics-made-dustin-ackley-s-510150363 How does this make any sense?
  10. Wasn't he just drafted last year and played like crap in Boise? wut
  11. Law wasn't high on Baez even before the season, no surprise he's not there.
  12. This makes too much sense. I'm studying in the background, and partially watching and listening. I also can't sit in silence for that long without going completely crazy. Listen to some tunes if you can just watch.
  13. Has Torrez pitched well in EXST? If so, I'd like to see him in Boise.
  14. Is Underwood a lock for Boise? He didn't get many innings in the AZL last year.
  15. To the guys forced to listen to Hawk: do you want to hear crowd noise and the crack of the bat so bad that you can't mute your TV?
  16. Seriously, is it just me or have there been like 5 or 6 injury scares (some minor and major) with Almora since being drafted? I remember him crashing into a wall at Boise last year. Scared the crap out of me.
  17. I love this: http://deadspin.com/dusty-baker-wants-fights-to-settle-disputes-in-the-mlb-510012052
  18. Probably. Or maybe a stress reaction, like Garza had. Either way, he's fucked.
  19. I hate these games. Gotta win the crosstown cup! herpa derp. btw, he was a WR
  20. I wish I could hear from a scout who's seen all his ABs.
  21. Another forearm strain for Fujikawa according to Mooney. http://i.imgur.com/PlxpqyI.png
×
×
  • Create New...