Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,917
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. So I guess Rodon is officially back. Wonder what happened in the middle there.
  2. Just checked http://www.milb.com/scoreboard/index.jsp?sid=milb&org=112& for the first time tonight and let out an honest "Holy [expletive]!" when I saw the Daytona box.
  3. Every word that comes out of his mouth oozes smug. If it weren't for Hawk, he would the worst announcer in baseball. Can't listen to him for 2 seconds without either muting or changing to a random channel.
  4. I listened, nothing interesting or anything anybody hasn't heard before.
  5. You can just bookmark it as well. Or upload it to your own imgur/photobucket/whatever account.
  6. To you, or whoever made this: You are a hero, sir.
  7. He is a notable prospect (at least notable enough for this list), he made BA's top 10 list for the Cubs and i remember some list out there having him on the verge of top 100 Think it was Keith Law.
  8. Actually, that looked to me like the thing he does when he knows he hit a weak flyball. on second look, n/m.
  9. That was the greatest thing ever. Scott Hairston not giving a single [expletive].
  10. the only thing I can think of is he didn't have enough PA to qualify.
  11. where the [expletive] is Almora?
  12. I wonder if Brenly will sing the stretch in one of these games.
  13. Scott Hairston has -0.8 fWAR in 71 PA.
  14. http://deadspin.com/https-www-youtube-com-watch-v-4wkatqtjwxq-remember-510515588 Just pretend this was at a baseball game: http://i.imgur.com/frnXxyM.gif
  15. I really don't want to continue this, but Buxton was not above Correa on every evaluator's list. I know Goldstein had Correa as the #1 overall prospect.
  16. http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/81526104.gif
  17. That's fine, but I think it's kind of silly to say the Astros had to talk themselves into taking Correa.
  18. And Correa plays SS, with an extremely low error rate for someone playing in the MWL at his age.
  19. Correa is hitting 280/401/412 as an 18 year old in A ball, which also happens to be a pitcher's league. Astros are gonna make out just fine.
×
×
  • Create New...