Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,917
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I don't think he really needs big power to be a special CF. Name me a "special" CF that doesn't have at least 50 power. Look over the CF WAR leaderboards, you don't need a .200 Iso to be very valuable. Top five guys are: Gomez Trout Choo McCutchen Fowler All of whom are well above average in power this year. Almora turned 19 two months ago. Let's not go Matt Szczur on him already.
  2. Almora only needs to walk 6 or 7 percent of the time with his hit tool. SSS, but he's already doubled his walk total from last year in 100 less PA.
  3. According to his bio on USD's site, Kris Bryant went to Bonanza High School.
  4. I'm not watching, but it's an embarrassment they're having Harold Reynolds cover the draft. I remember watching last year when he comped Almora to Braun.
  5. Reddit poster's great grandfather's invitation to 1909 Cubs Spring Training. http://imgur.com/a/LEHJO
  6. Yeah, at this point I'd be surprised if they take Gray with all the smoke going around.
  7. Man, I really wish there was a youtube mash-up of some of the clown shoes things Josh Hamilton has done in the OF.
  8. I just don't see much potential in the position players at the top of this draft. Id rather have Appel or Gray over Moran or Bryant. You don't see potential in a hitter with potential 80 power, an average hit tool, and good plate discipline? Not even mentioning if he's able to stick at 3rd.
  9. Manned up and voted Bryant. Still really hoping Astros take Stewart or Frazier so the brass can pick the guy they like best.
  10. Johnson has those numbers with a .340 BABIP against. http://www.fangraphs.com/minorleaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=pit&lg=all&qual=0&type=c,12,14,23,18,17,20,21,-1,24,25,26,27,-1,30,31,32,33,-1,6,34,35&season=2013&team=0&players=sa506657,sa657859,sa547898,sa597757,sa657872,sa502917,sa393073,sa596954,sa455874,sa508176,sa502535,sa547804,sa500745,sa599280,sa501771,sa526194,sa455876,sa549666,sa392162,sa599130,sa599037,sa657941,sa502768,sa506892,sa508753,sa501562,sa390610,sa507166,sa454622,sa597840,sa549485,sa658226,sa503356,sa389959,sa546565,sa657936,sa505993,sa388373,sa455896,sa597778,sa455446,sa548384,sa577744,sa506730&sort=19,a
  11. Glad I watched the Avengers instead of this crap show.
×
×
  • Create New...