Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,917
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I posted the MLE, so I'm taking partial credit.
  2. What the [expletive] kind of [expletive] is this?
  3. @Buccigross Outside the Lines has learned that MLB is preparing to suspend Alex Rodriguez, Ryan Braun and others connected to Biogenesis clinic in Miam http://i.imgur.com/ZXGYBdA.jpg?1
  4. I love when they drop the living in basement references.
  5. I've thought about this for far too long and can't make a decision. Like someone else said, if Bryant could be a legit 3B I'd probably go with him.
  6. Yes, I've been surprised the Astros haven't been attached to Stewart.
  7. Arismendy Alcantara (still not sure I know how to pronounce his name) is a lot more annoying to type than Albert Almora. Therefore Alcantara will be the official AA.
  8. Is Adderall really that big a deal? He wasn't snorting cocaine. Feel free to blast me if I'm off base here.
  9. I think if I tried to do that I would break my spine.
  10. http://i.imgur.com/MGTY23R.jpg
  11. The top 4 are Christina Hendricks quality. Not sure where to go from there.
  12. I'm leaning Soler, Almora, Bryant/Appel/Gray, Baez
  13. I want the Astros to go the cheap route and leave no doubt that whomever we get is the one guy that our front office wanted the most. Yeah. Hoping the Astros take Frazier or Moran for the discount.
  14. I voted no simply because of that game vs. Pittsburgh when he had the perfect opportunity to piggyback Garza with Villanueva.
  15. Edwin Jackson reminds me of Matt Clement for some reason. Carry on.
  16. And all of the sudden he's killing it as a 20-year old at A+ in the worst hitter's league in MiLB.
  17. For the regulars around here... what would be your reaction if the Astros take Gray and the Cubs take Bryant?
  18. I love this so much: http://deadspin.com/husky-invades-ncaa-tournament-game-is-cutest-idiot-on-510897653
  19. Someone's going to argue at some point that before tonight, Marmol was on some sort of arbitrary endpoint streak of adequacy or something. Do not listen to this person. Called it.
×
×
  • Create New...