Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,917
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. It's just personal opinion, really. I have Soler, Bryant, Almora, Baez, Johnson.
  2. I'll be shocked if Bryant doesn't sign on the date of the deadline.
  3. It would be surprising if Blackburn and Underwood aren't in Boise.
  4. His comps are Dontrelle Willis and Doc Gooden More Flash Gordon IMO I see a little Lee Smith.
  5. http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/Critical_Mass_photos/commodus.jpg
  6. http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/kevin-approves.gif
  7. Oh hey, I almost forgot there was actual baseball going on.
  8. http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/old-asian-clapping.gif
  9. This might shed some light. So is that all the bullpen's fault, or is the offense falling off after the 6th as well? Pulling numbers out of my ass, I'd say 70% bullpen and 30% offense.
  10. I hope the Jacoby Ellsbury comps he got from certain scouts don't include the made of glass part.
  11. You're telling me teams don't fill out their boards by using BA's top 500? Nonsense.
  12. Whitson does make sense because of the Hoyer/McLeod connection.
  13. I had a problem with this as well, but I'm not going to knock him because of [expletive] parents.
  14. I don't think anyone on the planet right now could guess who leads the AL in bWAR without cheating.
  15. yeah, pretty much. That show with Brian Kenny has ruined him. He's went into full meatball. He was ruined a decade ago he just said that he likes cold weather players because they play less baseball. Barry Larkin. Checkmate, haters.
  16. Would have been a lot more interested in the NBA had the Pacers won.
  17. Manaea had has hip, ankle, and most importantly, shoulder injuries this year. That's beyond stupid if that is their plan.
×
×
  • Create New...