Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. At best, he's in the very end of my top 20. Definitely not top 15. Barely top 30 for me. even with his last couple months? the turn-around's been pretty staggering. It's just the age for me. I'd probably jump him 5-10 spots if he got promoted and continued this at Daytona. I hope he gets a chance soon. true. that's a reasonable stance.
  2. You have no idea how close I was to posting something about his HR power being down lately. ass. he would have hit two tonight.
  3. Just jump straight to better than Bonds. pre-steroids or steroids?
  4. At best, he's in the very end of my top 20. Definitely not top 15. Barely top 30 for me. even with his last couple months? the turn-around's been pretty staggering.
  5. At best, he's in the very end of my top 20. Definitely not top 15. interesting, I have him 20 exactly.
  6. people that do lists, where do you have Hanneman currently? just curious.
  7. Give Jokisch a shot. Can't be any worse than Rusin.
  8. I know the whole "he's only 19" thing, but I wonder if they're considering promoting him.
  9. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/be/Rainn_Wilson.jpg
  10. I love the announcer's reaction to Javy's HR.
  11. I'd really like know who is tracking contact rates for the minor leagues. Not the website, but the actual people.
  12. Probably starting to think about opening up some pizza joints somewhere together haha.
  13. I think my saying he had the best arm of the three came from one of those surveys BA does of the coaches in the different leagues. Alcantara was voted best arm in the FSL in 2012.
  14. that's some BS right there. should of at least made the regular list.
  15. last year bonus baby Jefferson Mejia so far in the AZL: 14 innings, 16/3 K/BB, 2.82 FIP
  16. I wonder what Brett Jackson and Josh Vitters are thinking about these days.
  17. Black is 94-95 as a starter, correct? At the very least we could have a late-inning beast on our hands.
  18. I know it's early but how far ahead are Cameron and Rogers ahead of the college guys?
  19. Corey Black last two outings: 13 innings, 10 hits, 1 run, 16/2 K/BB
×
×
  • Create New...