Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. WTF C.J.? How can you have not gained weight? http://i.imgur.com/nUbz1GK.gif
  2. even the rightful king of westeros has brain cramps.
  3. I'll never forget Fernando Vina doing that with Kerry Wood pitching (I think it was that big series against the Cardinals toward the end of 2003). I actually think Kerry made guys do that a number of times.
  4. He wasn't ejected for going at the umpire with bat, was he?
  5. I was going to say he was in a trade for Mike Stanton (even though I don't want that).
  6. His eyes really do sparkle, though. http://i.imgur.com/L3bwQ0v.jpg?1
  7. can someone link a noob to the sandwich meme thing?
  8. I can't believe you gave up the one with Bane as a mob boss.
  9. I would agree with this, considering how prevalent gif posting has become.
  10. Ooooh, Kevonte Mitchell becoming a thing would be cool.
  11. Side note... if Raisin's avatar a broken image for everyone?
  12. sure, why not? Consider it in written. Just busting your balls.
  13. I would think Russell would be a lock given his missed time. Soler's already in AAA and has had like three leg injuries in the past year so I'm not so sure about him.
  14. why do you hate website owners so much? i hate ads. and i've stated in the past that i'd happily send money to support this board rather than clicking on dumb ads about whether i can pass an american citizenship quiz. Yeah, I'd paypal some once in awhile. tim@northsidebaseball.com, gents. I might need it in writing that this money won't be used for illicit purposes, and only for maintaining the site.
  15. why do you hate website owners so much? i hate ads. and i've stated in the past that i'd happily send money to support this board rather than clicking on dumb ads about whether i can pass an american citizenship quiz. Yeah, I'd paypal some once in awhile.
  16. This needs to be the subject of a photoshop battle.
×
×
  • Create New...