Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. I would have went with a sandwich, and maybe a little alone time.
  2. http://i.imgur.com/rHRGRXZ.gif OK, I'm out of black/white gifs.
  3. well they weren't going to get something REALLY good for those guys. Yea I know.. I Wasn't expecting some high end piece, but maybe a young low level pitcher like we got for Barney thrown it would've made it a bit better. never hope for a pitcher.
  4. I did want Lake in the lineup. Vitters was the alternative.
  5. That's probably one of the reasons they sent him to Daytona, because he'll pitch like once every 11 days.
  6. yeah, pretty sure no one saw 3.1 fWAR in 15 starts.
×
×
  • Create New...