Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. yeah, pretty sure no one saw 3.1 fWAR in 15 starts.
  2. http://www.fangraphs.com/minorleaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=0&type=c,6,24,25,26,-1,23,27,28,29,-1,30,32,-1,35,-1,11,9,10,-1,21,22,20,-1,16,14,17&season=2014&team=0&players=sa657859,sa597757,sa597088,sa502917,sa549381,sa596954,sa736663,sa826652,sa550326,sa830373,sa828338,sa737528,sa829059,sa657862,sa709545,sa658226,sa830372,sa505993,sa597778,sa827207,sa547898,sa547804
  3. treymon I think we need a ruling on that family guy gif.
  4. Possibly one of the reasons for the Ricketts family's money woes: http://i.imgur.com/f89enl5.gif
  5. Looks like #PTR is heading to the bank again: http://i.imgur.com/ny2Or3E.gif
  6. http://i.imgur.com/QwgwyVa.png
  7. was he like the white Ozzie Smith or something?
  8. Jaxon really is going to pitch tonight if this game goes 16 innings. Gotta get his between-starts work in.
  9. Incredibly underrated movie. Léon is #27 on the IMDB 250. I think it's rated pretty highly (and deservedly so).
  10. You know he's a professional journalist, right? Joke, dude. I was referring to his hilarious short stories about a few guys. Though I can't remember the the particular ones and can't search for them.
  11. is imb writing fan fiction?
  12. He topped out at 97. That's like a perfect game for him.
  13. darwin barney at cf PEDs, probably good.
  14. It's funnier if Hammel for McKinney was a separate trade. McKinney at Daytona, 19 years old: http://i.imgur.com/oPjhyV4.png
  15. Don't waste his arm moving him back to SS.
  16. Of course it's not unheard of, but I'd like to know how many 20 year-olds in the modern era have been expected to start every day at the beginning of a MLB season. Guys that will be 20 the entire year.
  17. I think it would be insane. There were people who thought he would start this year in MLB. It's not THAT crazy to get him to AAA. I don't think it will happen, though. Seriously? He turned 20 in January.
×
×
  • Create New...