Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Kyle Hendricks is averaging 87.9 on his fastball.
  2. I would have went with a sandwich, and maybe a little alone time.
  3. http://i.imgur.com/rHRGRXZ.gif OK, I'm out of black/white gifs.
  4. well they weren't going to get something REALLY good for those guys. Yea I know.. I Wasn't expecting some high end piece, but maybe a young low level pitcher like we got for Barney thrown it would've made it a bit better. never hope for a pitcher.
  5. I did want Lake in the lineup. Vitters was the alternative.
  6. That's probably one of the reasons they sent him to Daytona, because he'll pitch like once every 11 days.
×
×
  • Create New...