Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. if they took baez as the headliner I would have already made that deal
  2. describes gold gloves perfectly
  3. http://i.imgur.com/6JiJXCl.gif
  4. too long for username. your new rank tho that's actually what I meant when I said title. awesome.
  5. http://i.imgur.com/LHXDnV8.gif
  6. can a mod please change my title to Dripping with analytics
  7. to quote lukepeek53:
  8. why is Jorge Soler the yellow and blue ranger?
  9. http://i.imgur.com/z6UdwNo.gif
  10. http://i.imgur.com/JkNIHUK.gif
  11. haha, I had forgotten about that
  12. damnit, I missed it.
  13. if hendricks has to compete for a spot, the cubs will have had a really good offseason
  14. many reports of a white-haired gentleman with black glasses at starbucks.
  15. giants cf owes bumgarner a BJ
  16. describing every post-game interview ever in history
  17. i'm pretty sure weren't even in the playoff race in september in 11 and 13.
  18. http://i.imgur.com/W9RnQLy.gif
  19. fuckity [expletive] [expletive] [expletive] [expletive]
  20. omfg please score lmfao
  21. uuuuggh I'm gonna have deal with so many annoying mf'ers
×
×
  • Create New...