Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. http://m.mlb.com/network/personalities-list/ seriously, 90% of the people here are insufferable.
  2. wtf TT. mitch williams, harold reynolds, jon smoltz, kevin [expletive] millar, chris rose, greg amsinger. MLBN is [expletive] terrible and [expletive], I didn't even mention jon heyman and sean casey. only redeeming quality is heidi watney
  3. Kris Bryant's worst case outcome is Javier Baez. zing
  4. i don't know how to react to this. so many thoughts, so many jokes.
  5. shut your filthy mouth, tree. parks and rec is still good.
  6. ken tremendous quit parks and rec years ago? I'm pretty sure that's not true. he had a writing credit on an ep last year
  7. hey so I've totally tuned out of football considering I'm a raiders fan, but is derek carr actually good? despite being on the worst team in existence his stats seem solid. soccer10K? bueller?
  8. this is all soriano and ramirez's fault.
  9. Damnit, too late, but don't care: http://i.imgur.com/ZH29r9P.gif
  10. tim hudson's got no chance of convincing lester to sign withe giants. odd year coming up, will be lucky to make the play in game
  11. Yeah I mean, let's let him wrap up the best sitcom of the last decade first http://media.tumblr.com/51ce04a5a9950d983bc6f9f9e3862001/tumblr_inline_mn6sjjIi5e1qz4rgp.gif
  12. lmao. my dad got picked up for doing 120 going down the i5 to LA and didn't even have to make a court appearance.
  13. I had no idea Andrew Miller had gotten so good. last thing I remember about him was him being a bust for the marlins
  14. Between adding people to the front office and coaches/managers, is it any wonder that Ricketts is called PTR? not sure about PTR, but it is a wonder why you still post here
  15. now he can take all the naps he wants.
  16. I assume they have pitchers that throw baseballs in the general direction of home plate, so Javy will probably swing and miss at, at least 30%+ of those. http://i.imgur.com/9rbYThn.gif
  17. i would have set it higher but I'm not exactly familiar with the puerto rican winter league
  18. it actually wouldn't surprise me if he started playing way better on the yankees. just because reasons
  19. over/under: 33% K rate
  20. oh god, the "first reported by heyman" makes it even better.
  21. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/images/14/nov/moose6.jpg
×
×
  • Create New...