Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. wait, so who is the oldest guy in mlb right now? and ichiro needs 156 hits to get to 3000, he'd probably play for free at this point. i wish he'd get it with the mariners.
  2. lol brett jackson was eligible for the rule 5 and I'm sad to see rock shoulders go, even if he sucks
  3. Doing the daytime gig, friend. Last night was fun. I drank a few beer city brews in celebration. I forget who it was exactly, but I'll claim my Chicagoland beer sometime this summer! http://i.imgur.com/cVsodkB.gif
  4. i loved RF sucks when I was a teenager. they would give you all the info on opposing LF so you could heckle them properly
  5. can we still trade for Tyson Ross please. I vaguely remember someone mentioning he was on the block
  6. he also has heterochromia, heard that puts less strain on the shoulder.
  7. http://i.imgur.com/dyRsx0o.gif For the record, your new avatar is amazing. I was fond of the Chicago Ewoks, but it was time for a change.
  8. we still need to sign scherzer to 8 years 200 million
  9. i heard we're sending him to tampa bay for the tampering thing
  10. I had this especially made for the occasion: http://i.imgur.com/xOaIVBa.gif
  11. Yeah no thanks. Been there done that. http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/196grzxfny1dygif/ku-xlarge.gif omg that is fucked up
  12. What's midseason opening day? whenever that lineup exists
  13. i'd rather post the midseason opening day lineup LF Cespedes 3B Bryant 1B Rizzo RF Soler SS Castro C Montero CF Alcantara 2B Russell P Lester
  14. who the [expletive] wouldn't be better than todd hollandsworth
×
×
  • Create New...