Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. torres is a cinch #5 to me.
  2. http://i.imgur.com/srHAkOO.gif
  3. check out the older gentleman with a goatee. he likes it too.
  4. HAHA PTR LOL
  5. why are none of the pics david is posting showing up for me
  6. I got screwed out of one because I forgot how to spell Pawelek.
  7. andy sisco, next randy johnson
  8. I was just curious how long Soler would be eligible. Wasn't trying to imply anything.
  9. how many more ABs does Soler have as a prospect?
  10. jeez he's only played parts of three seasons seems like he's been around for a decade
  11. Russell.
  12. good point i never thought of that also did u no pitchers get injured have u read moneyball? The guy who wrote that traded Addison Russell for a starting pitcher, so why shouldn't we? burn notice
  13. AT&T is the best park. Not that I've actually been to PNC or any park east of Wrigley.
  14. more like a 100 walk 200 strikeout player
  15. i haven't played fantasy in forever. pm sent.
  16. http://i.imgur.com/h5uhQKG.gif
  17. i think MR just meant soler was going to spank everyone
  18. http://i.imgur.com/sJW7GvL.gif
  19. I totally forgot we re-signed Hammel.
  20. http://i.imgur.com/jjZibWD.gif
  21. http://media.giphy.com/media/nJZ5HvWvMZkek/giphy.gif
×
×
  • Create New...