Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. Wilson is every bit as good as Rodgers at this point in their careers.
  2. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/29/nfl-declined-broncos-request-to-let-assistant-coaches-suit-up-and-play-qb/
  3. F isn't even near L on the keyboard, so I can't even claim typo.
  4. You'll be able to watch the CBS late game: https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=12 Dude, I’m watching the Saints v Broncos. It would be nice for the Bears to help the Saints tonight, though. Well, Chiefs/Bucs is probably going to be higher-scoring and have more fantasy implications, so as a non Broncos fan, I'd love to have the option to flip to other stuff as you do. Which was obviously my point.
  5. I don't know what the board's opinion of Chris Collinsworth is, but I think he's top quartile of football announcers. Which makes it tragic that he's been replaced by TONY DUNGY for SNL, with Chris covering the Tuesday night game instead. Disaster.
  6. I'm in the only television market in the US that is forced to watch this game, and only this game, in the afternoon. It had better be good.
  7. If they draft a guy, Foles would serve better as a starter/mentor then a back up I'd rather Mitch lights up the scoreboard, gets a new 1-2 year deal while dropping Foles (despite the cost) and still drafting a high-ceiling qb That is just awful.
  8. But my bag: Driver: Cleveland Launcher 400 9.5deg Literally bought at an antique mall. Has a few dents. Considering a replacement. 3 and 5 woods: "Cougar" Really old. Not quite actually made of wood. Supposedly previously owned by Tom Kite. I'd only put that at 20% likely. Irons 4-PW: Taylor Made M2s, 2018 model? My Dad won them hitting a hole in 1 at a league tourney, but they were older than his bag's model. SW and LW: "Warrior" I'm told they are garbage. Putter: Dead Center by Titleist, it looks old AF. I have not purchased a golf club at any point in my life.
  9. Congrats! That's pretty sick. ...although, the only humble part about that was that you referred to it as a humble brag.
  10. Half of the reason for a kid to go golfing with his uncle is to up his curse word game.
  11. https://twitter.com/CodySchick8/status/1329144108934426625
  12. https://twitter.com/barry/status/1329168701216657409
  13. Id stick with what you have. Agreed.
  14. No, not Gina! https://twitter.com/targaryenjedii/status/1327851470633525251
  15. 1 entry in this, and 1 entry in a smaller tourney. I took second in a football contest (during game 5 of the WS in 2016) for 15k, and hadn't had any cashes over 2k since, so I was low on funds. I left 3k in after the 2016 win, and I was down to 100 bucks today...
  16. 2020: When you can't tell if your hands are numb because you were sweating hundreds of thousands of dollars of golf wagers, or because you have COVID.
  17. Limehouse? Yeap
  18. So, I built one lineup for this Draftkings millionaire maker. I used all of my salary, and decided to bump down to Rham from Thomas to try and make my line up unique. Unfortunately, another genius did the same thing, so I was going to be duplicated either way. The Thomas line up won a million. I'll have to settle for 125k. It's not a million dollars, but few things are. I guess I'll take it.
  19. I need a sedative.
  20. There is less golf to go, and I'm in third place at the moment.
  21. Obv a lot of golf to go, but I'm in third place at the moment...
  22. So because I know you are all on the edge of your seats, my lineup is Cam Smith, Ancer, Dustin Johnson, Im, Rahm...and Cam Champ who went from 8th place to +4 today and just under the projected cut line. FML.
  23. Hey! Lookit that! I'm in 38th place in the millionaire maker! Go Jon Rahm! ...now in 29th...
  24. Its not about caring. Its like saying you follow the Cubs while not knowing who Ian Happ is. I am not exaggerating. No, it's not like that at all. That's exactly what the guy who has never heard of Jon Rahm WOULD say.
  25. I'm not clicking the link because I don't want to reward him, but BPs stats thought deGrom and Nola were better than Bauer: https://www.baseballprospectus.com/news/article/62195/cy-young-awards-in-2020-the-problem-of-opponent-quality/ So if you're going to say "BP told me to do it" then explain Bauer at #1. Yeah, that was my issue with it. He says he likes using DRA but even though Bauer was worse in the metric than deGrom and Nola, his 1.73 ERA (which he admits is flawed) stood out while Darvish’s 2.01 didn’t. Just illogical. If you’re going to discount Yu for only facing crappy Central teams, you have to do the same with Bauer. And Devin horsefeathering Williams, obviously.
×
×
  • Create New...