Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. I posted that video yesterday and I think the best response was that it looks like bad Madden AI Dang. I went back 4 pages and didn't see it.
  2. How can he win when he admitted to cheating years ago and chess.com said he cheated a lot more than that and a lot more recently? His credibility is non existent. Well, he's suing chess.com as well, so that's a part of it.
  3. Appears to me that Rodgers is experiencing some of the same issues as our Justin Fields - shoddy pass blocking OL (they did OK vs Washington though), receivers getting open but unable to catch the ball - as a result he's not looking so MVP'ish. Can happen to anyone not just Bears' QB's. All of that is true, but Rodgers has also been MUCH less accurate down the field than he used to be. He has always had issues with short passes, and those continue, but he's just straight up missing his receivers on deep passes.
  4. No idea what's going on here, but I dig it. https://youtu.be/ESIQ6z94A5E
  5. Ten teams currently have even records. Twelve teams have losing records. Twelve teams have winning records. Is the NFL broken? Discuss.
  6. Can you explain why you think one thing has anything to do with the other?
  7. I'd only hedge if I thought the hedge is a good bet.
  8. I knew he was big (unit) into photography, but not that he was good at it, nor that he was doing big (unit) events.
  9. All NFL running backs are some mixture of mutally-exclusive lucky/fragile. Yeah, but MCaffrey is Mr Glass. He’s awesome when healthy but I don’t think the cold and the turf in Buffalo would make him any more durable. I’d say a 2nd and maybe 5th rounder. The "running backs don't matter" in me says that's asking a touch too much. The "no such thing as players made of glass" in me says that Buffalo would have pissed themselves in excitement if that was the ask. Edit: Patterson is most certainly proof that RBs don't matter, and ironically, is currently hurt.
  10. All NFL running backs are some mixture of mutally-exclusive lucky/fragile.
  11. Lowest amount of yards in a 4 TD game? 25 yards with 4 TDs is hard to do. For receiving, he shattered the record. https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/least-recieving-yards-with-4-touchdowns-in-a-game-ever If you include rushing, he still wins by a lot, as Lewis had 67 REC yards. TJ Duckett with 65 yards was the previous record holder, it looks like. https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/least-rushing-yards-with-4-touchdowns-in-a-game-ever
  12. TLDR Breakdown: When investigators went over all the tape from the night of the possible cheating event, they found that a stream production employee just up and stole 15K from Robbi's stack while she was away from the table. He was fired immediately, but when police informed Robbi, she initially declined to press charges. She has since changed her mind and said she'll file charges...
  13. How could anyone have guessed that making insane hero calls while cheating on live stream could result in getting caught?!
  14. When are we going to play, btw? Iunno. I haven't actually played in forevers. Alrighty. I'm on call whenever you feel like it. You can pick the time control. You've got me curious.
  15. The fact that Kasparov has never apologized to Polgar still irks me. When are we going to play, btw?
  16. Wait until you actually see Corporate Wrigleyville in person That's going to be a long-a$$ wait.
  17. I was mildly surprised that Tua was allowed to stay in the game on Sunday. It's happened before. The in-game concussion protocols obviously don't work. I was slightly more surprised he was allowed to suit up last night. I was most surprised by the angles of his fingers. Never seen that in a fencing responce before. I've only ever seen that in Grand Mal seizures.
  18. I haven't been to Wrigley since 2007. Mildly surprising how different the area looks, now.
  19. I'd never seen an episode of that show, so I completely forgot he was on that.
×
×
  • Create New...