Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. Huh? You're not a major league manager so the onus is on you to prove through math that you're ridiculous rantings and ravings hold any water. You're not rent free anywhere at all, I just find this weird crusade to be a truly special thing to behold until you flame out and say something that gets you banned. It's going to happen. If you think Maddon is a terrible manager you should go watch some Cardinals games, but I suspect you probably do watch a ton of Cardinal games see Matheny work his magic and troll on a Cubs board as a form of therapy. You sound upset. Strawmen, deflections and misrepresentations galore. Looks like you are the one "ranting and raving", and all but begging for banning.....pathetic. Link to me calling Maddon a terrible manager BTW..? RENT FREE Walk it off son. ...you are [ad hominum].
  2. Robot umps might have given Rizzo a better outcome. Is Lackey mad just because of the PED thing? Or because Dee is black? Or both?
  3. So much hate (Lackey) for a guy that is so solid. 3.80 fip and he's a jackass. i look at him and see nothing worth liking. We need more "There Will be Blood" references randomly worked into comments about Lackey, in particular.
  4. yes yeah it was rhetorical :) I just posted that to marvel in it. Of course they might get dominated by McCallup Johnson or someone too. Can I PLEASE either get my name changed to "Judas Iscariot, the Bird" or "McCallup Johnson" please?! Mods!!?!
  5. http://espn.go.com/mlb/team/schedule/_/name/chc They don't take it out that far, but you get the idea of the rough guys who will be there if you take the rotation out in your head. Hammel, Lester, Lackey?! horsefeathering gross.
  6. wait until he finds his way into the broadcast booth He is currently jumping the shark for the 55th time in the radio booth.
  7. This Dempster horsefeathers where he endlessly does a horrible impersonation of Will Farrell doing an horrible impersonation of Harry Carry needs TO END NOW. RIGHT horsefeathering NOW.
  8. http://24.media.tumblr.com/053bb3098b2958bfda7b8b343460041e/tumblr_n5v3dtdnfH1r9zwveo1_500.gif
  9. http://media2.giphy.com/media/E99OMc6pkdvGw/giphy.gif
  10. I kind of hope he was just pissed about getting hit twice and was trying to truck someone. This team needs a spark! ...or not. Do I root for Clayton to give up 2 or 3 so it can speed his dfa in this situation?
  11. That might actually be correct? At least in the WS era?
  12. The idea of anyone getting upset that Richard wasn't getting warmed up in the bullpen is funny to me.
  13. Flashbacks to 2003. Man is it nice to not have a moron as manager.
  14. who? http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/239473/stare-down-o.gif
  15. Can we see Contreras here please? I'm not sure if that is the right call, but I still want to see it.
  16. That reminds me, i really do want my name changed to "Judas Iscariot the Bird." What form do I need to fill out?
  17. That is why I am here. Someone talk me off my imagination ledge!!!
×
×
  • Create New...