Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/590/154/e7b.jpg Just kidding...but srsly gtfo
  2. To be fair, the Cards defense sucks no matter what combo they put out there. Do they get much better with Grischuk or Wong playing?
  3. I want one narrated by The Logan. Not sure he could top it: [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]
  4. In November, I would like to see a montage of the Cubs season narrated by Mako.
  5. Rockies are not making the playoffs. My facebook feed disagrees.
  6. http://rs1376.pbsrc.com/albums/ah37/rebekahlgray/tumblr_n6tqw4Tz9V1qi8pz7o5_r1_250_zps858288ed.gif~c200
  7. me, for one. why can't I track down the video of him not being granted time and stepping back into the box to single? it was against the Marlins I have a really crappy .rm of that sitting on my old computer, somewhere.
  8. I would do the math, see what players have been kept, and what players are likely to be drafted in rounds 1-3...and then see how Watkins compares to what is left. Big difference? Keep Watkins. Not a huge value, keep Tavon and hope they figured out how to use him.
  9. I like to imagine him as a Mormon in the "Orgasmo" mold.
  10. Me too. I got into a huge argument with a NYY fan friend of mine who wasn't statistically inclined over whether Bradley had been a top 5 hitter in MLB when we acquired him. It crushed me when Bradley didn't perform for multiple reasons, but that being used as evidence that he was "never a top 5 hitter" infuriated me to no end. I had a very similar situation. Did your friend use the term "clubhouse cancer," too? And did you completely disregard it like I did?
  11. http://s3.favim.com/orig/44/fetch-mean-girls-quote-so-fetch-thats-so-fetch-Favim.com-372000.gif
  12. I'm pretty sure this pic was my avatar when I first joined NSBB. [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]
  13. Are you talking about Tyler Colvin? The guy best known for almost getting stabbed in the heart with a bat and a career 91 OPS+ from a non-premium defensive position?! What...in the what... Hindsight after the fact and out of context....get in your time machine. ...so you are saying (in hindsight, of course) that the idea of putting Colvin at first was a good one, but claiming I can't call it stupid (in hindsight) when it clearly was?! Based on...the fact that I can't travel back in time?! Also, is there any other type of hindsight than after the fact?
  14. I don't believe any of this makes sense even in your own head. You never were very bright. paraphrasing: "It's idiotic to even suggest trying Colvin at 1st base" How did that "gem" work out for you..? :lol: "Soriano would be a better choice to try that with" :good: Are you talking about Tyler Colvin? The guy best known for almost getting stabbed in the heart with a bat and a career 91 OPS+ from a non-premium defensive position?! What...in the what...
  15. Lol @ Baez literally walking half way down the line to score the tying run on Zobrist's walk. It almost looked like he was mad-dogging Ramos, but I think he was just wondering wtf was wrong with him.
  16. 100% accurate. lol was that the wild pitch?, the app is still broke it just said game over 5-4 but never what happened Yep. The catcher needed an arm the length of 3 to catch it.
  17. For those who wee wondering where that pitch was: http://i.imgur.com/HQRzxvy.jpg
  18. Criticizing Maddon overall in a vague way seems dumb. He is clearly a good manager. You really don't need to turn up the volume on criticism simply because the board justly likes him. As you can see, everyone is more than willing to wonder wtf he's doing when he does something clearly dumb. Just look back at the last two pages if you need evidence. So stick to harping on this dumbness, not his managing in general, or the people that correctly praise him for being awesome in general. And "they" don't get jumped on for it with personal attacks nearly as often, which is what CAUSES the back and forth....do that and i'm putting you in your place...simple as that. Because they are throwing shade when it makes sense to do so, as opposed to when you do it, which seems to be at completely random and spiteful times.
  19. I don't get this crusade. You already have said you think Maddon is one of the best managers in the game. Just pointing out the facts...the ones soaking their tampons over my doing so are the ones on the "crusade"... Just slapping them around a bit after their misguided initial attacks. Criticizing Maddon overall in a vague way seems dumb. He is clearly a good manager. You really don't need to turn up the volume on criticism simply because the board justly likes him. As you can see, everyone is more than willing to wonder wtf he's doing when he does something clearly dumb. Just look back at the last two pages if you need evidence. So stick to harping on this dumbness, not his managing in general, or the people that correctly praise him for being awesome in general.
  20. "There's a week or 10 days when he'll shorten up and utilize the entire field, and other times he's pretty much [pro golfer] John Daly," Maddon said, when asked for a comparison.
×
×
  • Create New...