Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubswin11

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    29,456
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubswin11

  1. Send Wade Davis back to Chicago, we don’t need him the rest of the weekend. Get a spa day in big fella
  2. Javy honestly saved the season (saved is a strong word) but javy bailed us out. Everyone go donate what they can to Puerto Rico relief
  3. I think we come back here, the Wilson hate just runs deep with me
  4. Agree I mean ideally Rondon, Koji or Monty is available but the guy we traded for being Bob Howry sucks. He was supposed to reinforce the death/using Monty as a SP.
  5. His shoulder is clearly not right, hopefully there’s a rest/rehab program they have in mind for him this offseason and it’s not a surgery thing (for a position player I’m sure it’s fine and he’ll come back but would be out longer).
  6. Because the Brewer fans are a bunch of front runners and their brains have been switched to Packer season the last. 3-4 weeks.
  7. Vogt has a Miggy like arm, I hope we are aggressive on the base paths tonight
  8. 10 home dogs this week is something, be careful betting this week those who do. I may be sitting this one out.
  9. http://37.media.tumblr.com/294585807a30690064af09ae2d143725/tumblr_mvcgylPVe01s89mq8o1_500.gif
  10. Up 4 in the loss column, obviously I want more than just 1 win, but anything other than getting swept again this weekend I’ll take.
  11. Big weekend, so lets kick it off with Jon Jay leading off! #UMFanComplainsAboutLineup I don’t love it but won’t overly complain, Happ and Zobrist haven’t been great lately (I think).
×
×
  • Create New...