Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,082
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Just an inexplicably bad base runner. He makes mistakes every other game.
  2. I didn't even notice Jered Weaver got snubbed too. 2.82 era, 8-3 record, 1.06 WHIP and he leads all of baseball in SO. There's just no way Bud can be seeing this and thinking the current system is successful. If they're going to allow this to continue then the game needs to be played as an exhibition with nothing on the line.
  3. This ASG will be more of a joke this year than most. Votto has got to be one o the biggest snubs I've ever seen. Alex Rios and Konerko got snubbed pretty hard too, along with Youkilis and Mat Latos. Lots of really bad decisions this year.
  4. So you feel we should build around Colvin, but Soto isn't quite up to par eh? Unless Colvin maintains one of the league's highest hr/fb ratios and an extrodinarily high babip we need to expect some major regression.
  5. Theriot has got to be one of the dumbest base runners around. He's made that same mistake at least a handful of times already this year.
  6. Votto got himself ejected because he was pissed he didnt make the all-star team. Sadly him getting kicked and Rolen not starting probably F'd my fantasy team for the week. Now there is even less to look forward to in this game. :P
  7. Unless Yonder Alonso is being offered than screw that.
  8. The good news is Castro gets to bat again. That's about all I'm looking forward to.
  9. So who can we look forward to drafting next year? I have to assume we'll be picking in the 6-10 area.
  10. Soriano strike out on a low and away slider? Impossible.
  11. Grit and a .283 batting average is too much for Lou to overcome.
  12. Cashner,Colvin and Castro are about the only thing I'm watching for these days. I'm rather looking forward to seeing what kind of return we get for Lilly and the rest.
  13. I know it's never going to happen, but I dream of day when fans no longer have anything to do with picking the rosters. So many snubs because of delusional fans. It would also be nice if they got rid of that ridiculous homefield advantage rule.
  14. If Strasburg gets to go then Cashner should get to go as a RP. There really needs to be some kind of set in stone qualifications so the fans/media can stop this nonsense.
  15. Am I wrong in thinking Tony Thomas is becoming intriguing again?
  16. True enough, but the Angels have expressed interest in Nady and if you can land anything in excess of what you'd have to pay for Spilborghs then why not? I've always liked Spilborghs and so far this year he's been pretty good even against righties.
  17. Well I guess this means more play time for Colvin. With that said, I would love to see the Cubs get Spilborghs as a platoon partner.
  18. Clemson attempting to make an epic Cub style collapse. 8-1 with 2 outs in the 9th now it's 8-6 with 2 on and 2 outs. Clemson avoids the collapse and wins 8-6.
  19. Rays get Sales and O'Conner in the 1st. Extremely jealous.
  20. GJ Sori, that wasn't even close to the plate.
  21. It looked very very bad too. Just one of those freak occurrences.
×
×
  • Create New...