Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. I'll take the significant under on 4 war. In fact I'd guess much closer to 2.
  2. I feel pretty safe in saying the Saints should pound Carolina next week.
  3. This. He was awful for the last 3/4 of 2023 after a crazy hot start. Starting May 1st he had 467PAs and put up an 84 wRC+.
  4. Just keep Kelce from being able to jump, solid defense.
  5. They more than made up for it on a blown PI.
  6. Still not as bad as signing Chapman would be. He's supposedly going to get 6 figures and I don't even know that I could convince myself to want him on a 2/40 deal.
  7. His foot was facing the wrong direction, it was very bad.
  8. If USA Today is to be believed, Hader is asking for a deal of 5 years 100M+ and Bellinger is looking for 250M. There is no way in hell I'd give Bellinger 250M. 175M? Sure if he's going to play CF, but there's no way I'm giving him 250M.
  9. If anything it's reassuring that the team with the most access to his post TJS surgery results are still in on him.
  10. Cub fans aren't currently calling Ohtani a p***y who is afraid of playing in prime time like Met fans are. Censor doesn't block that word apparently.
  11. TB holds on to beat Carolina.
  12. TB trying to blow an 11 point lead with 8 minutes against Carolina.
  13. Arizona up 24-3 on Pittsburgh with 8 minutes to go. Pending an epic Chicago style collapse, they'll go to 3-10 effectively 3 games ahead of Carolina who would own the tie breaker due to SOS. This realistically leaves New England as the only other team who has a chance at #1.
  14. As much as it would suck for the Cubs to miss all off Ohtani, Yamamoto and Soto, the melt down in New York, especially amongst the Met fans would be epic perhaps beyond anything we've seen from a fan base.
  15. I should have specified the defense only. They go out and give up 6 points to a good offense and they lose. That has to be so deflating. Also, I'd rather the Pats stay in QB hell for a while longer than ending up with Maye or Williams after only a couple years of suffering.
  16. I feel bad for the Pats. They're just like the Jets. A really good defense, but their QB situation is completely awful.
  17. Games of importance Patriots(2-10) lost to the Chargers(5-7) Arizona(2-10) up 17-3 on Pittsburgh(7-4) Jets(4-8) lost to Atlanta(6-6) Titans(4-8) lost to Colts(7-5) Only chance the Bears have for any help from the AM games is for Arizona to hold on.
  18. Well this is nice to hear. It's the first time I've seen them mentioned as anything more than a passive possibility.
  19. There is a lot of terrible QBs making starts in the NFL right now. Just in the AM games you have Bailey Zappe, Desmond Ridder, Gardner Minshew and Tim Boyle. I'm tempted to add Kyler Murray, but at least at one point he wasn't terrible.
  20. Traditionally I'd agree, but when you're dealing with an owner who paid 100M to send Scherzer+Verlander to other teams last year, who knows what's going on in their head.
  21. If anyone wants to trust a metsrefugee insider, supposedly the Mets told Ohtani's camp to bring them their best received offer after these meetings and they'd top it. I have severe doubts, but with pockets as deep as their's, it's not impossible.
  22. How was KC dumb enough to trade him? Pending his health, he's going to go down as a top 5 all time receiver.
  23. I still refuse to believe Arizona is going to pass on either Maye/Williams just because they have Murray. Kyler kind of sucks,
  24. CJ Stroud with 149 passing yards at the end of the 1st quarter.
  25. This is why I have never cared about College football. It's absurd that a major conference team can go undefeated and still have zero chance to be a national champion.
×
×
  • Create New...