Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. Not to mention I think the Ducks will begin losing their cool as they get frustrated as the series goes on, ala the Canucks from a few years ago. Their coach seems to lose it too when things take a turn for the worse.
  2. Stayed up to watch the game, Very tired, so glad they won becasue it would make today suck. Got the split, I thought they played better in game 1 than 2 though.
  3. I hope Q doesn't mess with the D pairings too much with Cuminsky being a lefty. As for the series I said Hawks in 5, I am sticking to it. As others have said, the Hawks looked like the better team and if Kane had buried that chance early I think it would have been a totally different game.
  4. They can after the Hawks eliminate the Ducks. And Kanye's music sucks, and is a terrible human being
  5. Just saw on Comcast Sports Net Central that Andrew Shaw's brother is working the Wrigley construction as an iron worker. It was a pretty cool story, and got to know some of the Cubs players.
  6. Yep, they almost had that last year, but instead got LA-NY. If I remember correctly that didn't get good ratings.
  7. Here is the full schedule(Eastern time) Sunday, May 17 3 p.m. Chicago at Anaheim NBC, CBC, TVA Sports Tuesday, May 19 9 p.m. Chicago at Anaheim NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports Thursday, May 21 8 p.m. Anaheim at Chicago NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports Saturday, May 23 8 p.m. Anaheim at Chicago NBC, CBC, TVA Sports *Monday, May 25 9 p.m. Chicago at Anaheim NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports *Wednesday, May 27 8 p.m. Anaheim at Chicago NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports *Saturday, May 30 8 p.m. Chicago at Anaheim NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports
  8. UGH! I do have tickets to game 6 if the Hawks don't finish them off by then. Looks like that will be Wednesday or Thursday two weeks from now. I would imagine the full schedules will be announced after Game 7 tonight. Have to think the ECF will be Saturday leading up to the Preakness if NYR wins or Monday if Washington wins and has to play in Tampa.
  9. I heard that this stupid Kanye concert needs Friday to setup so they can't play then so Sunday makes sense. 10 Days off for the Hawks, that is too much. If Tampa wins tonight and ends that, with game 7 of NYR-Wash tomorrow, why can't they play Thurs-Sun?
  10. Oh and Ryan Kessler. I can't stand him but he is no dummy. When he wanted out of Vancouver his two choices were #1 Hawks and #2 Ducks. He wants a Cup but he will have to wait at least another year.
  11. Ducks. Deep down the middle. I think their D core isn't their strong suit. Bruce Beudreau never got to the 3rd round before. Q will outclass him by a mile as the series goes on. Ducks GD in regular season was only +11. I think Hawks in 5.
  12. They do have a concert on Saturday, but that wouldn't effect game 1. It would either be Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Sunday. Cool. It all depends if Tampa-MTL goes 7. I did see if the ECF is Washington-Tampa, the Lightning's area is booked for Frozen Thurs-Sun, so not sure how they are gonna work that.
  13. I too thought Perry was done for the year. I can't stand him but that seemed to be a dirty hit by Calgary. So a Thursday or Friday series start? I wonder if they have any events going on at the Honda Center this weekend that could change that.
  14. I will go with 4-0 Hawks. Kane,Hossa,Shaw, and Vermette with goals.
  15. I agree but more than likely its the Ducks whom many of their fans were Kings fans last year. At least road games will have a ton of Hawks fans in attendance
  16. And if they win the Cup vs Washington you can slot them in after Anaheim/Calgary.
  17. The Wild fans were very loud for the first 5 minutes or so and then the Hawks had an outstanding penalty kill and were pretty much quiet the rest of the night(except for the CRAAAWFORD chants) So much for the State of hockey, it reminds me of Cardinal fans being the best fans in baseball nonsense.
  18. Yeah the Crow haters on my FB feed are quiet tonight
  19. Great win! Close them out Thursday and have over a week off
  20. is this some gamesmanship [expletive] like bill walsh taking down his own headsets so the other team would have to Ha! I thought the same thing, but no I guess the whole area near the arena was out of power for a few hours.
  21. Yeah, I agree but I do think this comes back to the UC 3-1 on Saturday, unlike last year.
  22. Any line changes in the morning skate? I shouldn't be worried about this but there's always the fear that Q will bench Teuvo. He had a great game on Sunday so hopefully he's earned some rope from Q. No line changes(thankfully) but Versteeg did make the trip :banghead:
  23. Looks like there was a power outage in St Paul late last night/early this morning. Ice was very slushy at the morning skate.
×
×
  • Create New...