Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. No, I got an unframed. I asked Pat if there was any chance you’d get yours. He said it’s got a chaaaaaaaaaaaance I ordered the unframed, however on the website it said it was 8.5x14, when I got the score cards they measured 8x14. I had already ordered the framing and matting to fit an 8.5x14 scorecard so each one now has a slight gap. Still looks cool, but everyone on father's day thought I was a dumbass.
  2. He might have gone into the movie bootlegging business with Brody [bbvideo=560,315] [/bbvideo]
  3. Obviously the right thing to do was hold Bryant at 3rd in that situation but what would the chances he gets an inside the park dong there if he was sent?
  4. The Reds Thursday-Sunday. That will get their run per game average up. Probably will score 11,12,1,2 runs for a split. Added in with this series vs the Dodgers of 3,0,1 runs is 5 runs per game.
  5. Nice 30 year anniversary patch Dodgers. Glad we don't have a drought that long
  6. http://articles.latimes.com/1995-08-11/sports/sp-34067_1_baseball-fans LOL I forgot about it until you mentioned it. Stay classy Doyer fans
  7. Apparently the lights still are an issue, which also means no power down the LF and RF line. No power in the bathrooms, vendors etc.
  8. You are the Mike Montgomery of game thread starters
  9. Gyorko is 26th best fielder at any position in all of baseball according to Fangraphs DEF 8th best 3B defensively. Carpenter has a better DEF than Bryant. But yeah, beer league, whatever, etc. Facts suck. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/Bronkster/moran-1.jpg
  10. Cubs will win this 4-2. Everyone calm down
  11. They gave Bryant an error on that? Lol whatever. W
  12. Who is a bigger red ass? Matheney or Hurdle?
  13. http://bestanimations.com/Sci-Fi/Rockets/apollo-rocket-blast-off-rocket-animated-gif-image.gif
  14. I thought that was a pop up to the second baseman
  15. The Cards are playing like how their pizza tastes
×
×
  • Create New...