Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. When did you order it? April 24 I ordered mine on the 30th, Pat emailed " I will try to make it happen" and so far no scorecards(I ordered 3) and no followup email or call.
  2. http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/The-Summer-of-George.gif
  3. Fangraphs has them 82-80. They won't be Vaunted https://www.fangraphs.com/standings/playoff-odds
  4. Well I'm glad I was wrong about the Penguins. Winnipeg in the SCF would be good for ratings in Canada. I'm sure the worst would be Nashville-Tampa
  5. Maybe Addison gets his first dong? Now watch final will be 1-0 Marlins
  6. We really horsefeathers up this weekend against them, but they really aren’t all that good. All it did was give the BFIB false hope
  7. Cardinals getting beat again by the Vaunted Twins
  8. Anything short of a 5-1 homestand will be a disappointment. Its only going to take 89 wins tops to win this garbage division
  9. They haven't won a game since Monday, Joe has had plenty of time to dry out.
  10. Rickets should force them to go out for St Louis Pizza
  11. While playing 5 total games against bad teams. 13. Brewers
  12. The Cubs poor record against sub 500 teams will change once the Brewers dip below the .500 mark.
  13. Some gems over the weekend from the Wi Residents only presale of Cubs game tickets thread
  14. Well he better go freeze himself and then get thawed out in 300 years
  15. On Reddit they are bragging that they have better attendance than the Cubs. Nevermind that the weather has been horsefeathers. Nevermind that they have a dome. Nevermind that 4 of their home games were full of Cub fans.
×
×
  • Create New...