Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. Brian 707's A - Stanton B - Blackmon B - Votto C - Bryant C - Harper C - Betts D - Bradley Jr D - Carlos Gonzalez D - Addison Russell D - Calhoun D - Yan Gomes Wild card- PM
  2. Michigan. -5.5 favorite
  3. Heyward wins World Series MVP
  4. Based on Stan's comments last year, I don't expect them to rebuild. He thinks they are a quick fix or two away from being a playoff team again. Yeah with Kane and Toews both turning 30 this year I don't think they would do a full rebuild.
  5. He basically said he doesn't expect to be back. On a side note I have been on the STH waiting list since basically the Winter classic in 2009. My ticket rep called me and said that I should be getting a call for next season. I am guessing with the team sucking and the ticket prices being so high now the brokers are jumping ship as they are losing money or at best breaking even. $60 for 300 level center ice 14th row now as opposed to $15 in 2010, $40 in 2013.(this from a friend of mine who has had season tickets since the old stadium.
  6. Loyola vs Syracuse for the title.
  7. If Michigan were to lose and Loyola makes the championship game they will have beaten a 6,3,7,9,9 to get to the championship game. I am rooting for them but that would have to be the easiest route to a title game ever?
  8. Saturday should be interesting. Probably would be fairly significant underdogs vs Kentucky or a toss up vs K State
  9. Fine lol. I'm younger than Khalil Greene by a good amount. Man, I guess I should learn to never criticize a "clever" title ever again.
  10. #40 needs to be done, also the 3-2-1 point system
  11. 77-85, that's about where they should end up
  12. So the championship game is going to be Villanova destroying Kentucky?
  13. Still a lot of time left but this would be glorious
  14. Man, I wish I was in Vegas this weekend. Never been during the opening weekend of the tourney, it has to be a blast.
  15. Nova over Virgina, went chalk Lots of people picking Loyola to make sweet sixteen so i picked them to lose to Miami. Interested how this Fast Break feature works on the the CBS March Madness App. Looks like it is very similar to Red Zone.
  16. Any site that spends that much time on a daily basis breaking down intricacies of each day's sports radio programming is bound to be full of some really weird cats. That site has always been extremely bizarre. Good to have when the big events go down though. I came across their 2016 WS thread and skipped to the 8th inning of Game 7, quite the read.
  17. And OKC Thunder basketball Why is he a Thunder fan? Something about his son liking them or something? I think so, something to that effect.
  18. yeah i can't wait to hear a ton of white sox, blackhawks, and 70's rock talk. And OKC Thunder basketball
  19. They are saying Bernstein requested the change to spend more time with his kids. So does this mean Spiegel is out too?
  20. would they just go back to mac and spiegel and put parkins with bernstein? the latter would be a show i could really get behind, while anything with mcneil i'm not sure i'd even turn on. I too would love to hear Parkins with Bernstein. The afternoon drive is their bread and butter, and also where it seems when the largest percentage of meatballs call in, that was the only reason I thought they might move McNeil there.
  21. I wouldn't be surprised if they put McNeil with Bernstein. Maybe I will go look for that chicago sports radio message board and see what they are saying.
  22. Any man that makes Sean Rodriquez go insane is alright in my book
×
×
  • Create New...