Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Yeah this sport is stupid anyways. Their players are all beating up the defenseless and the ones that aren't are crippled after they retire. Such a stupid sport. The bears only look defenseless.
  2. Yes, that's an obvious hold. well every time a guy comes out to block you no matter the position you better not do anything to get by them What? It was a receiver out of backfield, you can't grab them.
  3. It's already been put together.
  4. More like dessert storm for lance.
  5. Huh, I actually applaud the decline there
  6. Canadians are too polite to argue that.
  7. They will take a knee or two .
  8. I don't think that word means what you think it means.
  9. ST isn't a big deal and is fine. I've been screaming about the ST since July, and many of you have told me to stop over reacting. Congrats
  10. The guy that lost to a 3rd string QB on the worst team in football today? Nope, the guy who kept us competitive for a long time. Lose big or go home, it's the Chicago way.
  11. Josh Rimer @JoshRimerHockey · 47m The NHL has just confirmed to me no more HBO 24/7, however there's going to be same access show around WC, new name, different partner.
  12. 4-7 wins is a big spread. I think a 4 win season means Cutler either got injured again and/or [expletive] the bed, which could effectively end his career in Chicago. I think 7 wins is enough to keep everybody employed as long as the offense looks good. I don't see how it'd end Cutler's career in Chicago. They'd owe him an awful lot of money. I'm not saying they would necessarily cut him the next day, but a disaster year by Cutler now, in year 2 of Trestman, pretty much demands a first round QB drafted in the offseason. They can't run the risk of struggling again in 2015 with the same group because that is when everybody loses their job.
  13. 4-7 wins is a big spread. I think a 4 win season means Cutler either got injured again and/or [expletive] the bed, which could effectively end his career in Chicago. I think 7 wins is enough to keep everybody employed as long as the offense looks good.
  14. Retweeted by Chris Kuc Greg Brady ‏@bradyfan590 · 40m JUST IN: Sources tell me HBO is done w/ the NHL in terms of producing a 24/7 Series, revolving around Winter Classic or otherwise...
×
×
  • Create New...