Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Crapton of psu folk in Manhattan today. As perfect a December day as possible. Forgot there was football to watch.
  2. I realize you are being sarcastic, but I dunno. Sounds like he makes bad choices as to who to hang out with. He may need a life coach. I was being serious. The Dominican republican is no good for anybody.
  3. Can somebody talk starlin into moving? Maybe Cuba?
  4. nice run by Martin
  5. may have spoke too soon, New Jersey's team looks at home in Detroit.
  6. NFL Lines For Week 17 - NFL Football Line Week Seventeen NFL Line 12/28, 2014 Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total 12/28 4:25 ET At Green Bay -7.5 Detroit 47.5 12/28 1:00 ET At Houston -9.5 Jacksonville 40.5 12/28 8:30 ET At Pittsburgh -3.5 Cincinnati 48 12/28 1:00 ET Indianapolis -7 At Tennessee 46.5 12/28 1:00 ET At Baltimore -13 Cleveland 39.5 12/28 1:00 ET At New England -5 Buffalo 44 12/28 1:00 ET At Miami -6 NY Jets 42 12/28 4:25 ET At Atlanta -3.5 Carolina 47.5 12/28 1:00 ET At Minnesota -6 Chicago 44 12/28 1:00 ET At Kansas City -1 San Diego 40 12/28 1:00 ET At NY Giants -2.5 Philadelphia 52.5 12/28 1:00 ET Dallas -5.5 At Washington 49 12/28 1:00 ET New Orleans -4 At Tampa Bay 47 12/28 4:25 ET At Seattle -12.5 St. Louis 41 12/28 4:25 ET At San Francisco -6.5 Arizona 36.5 12/28 4:25 ET At Denver -14 Oakland 48
  7. Big Ten poised to start 0-2
  8. says there right in the link that phil rogers is involved, so that would explain why it has not been posted or talked about anywhere. I don't normally read a lot of sports writers or bother to memorize their names...so he never has any idea what he's talking about? The Luis Valbuena era...I'm still upset about it. he's just an old confused man who was never any good when he was less old
  9. http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--RYDcY_LX--/tsn7elyab7tt8nljonqd.png Notebook
  10. only need 2, for now
  11. says there right in the link that phil rogers is involved, so that would explain why it has not been posted or talked about anywhere.
  12. What does that say about Emerys status that he is able to extend guys right now. Garza blows. The only justification is that garza is considered a leader for the Bears. But with how dysfunctional they've been he can't be too great of a leader. I have to think it has something to do with this season not being over and having spare cap space to use, and also that it is a very small commitment that didn't really require confirmation that Emery will or will not return.
  13. it's not offseason yet but Garza signed an extension. I am guessing that the timing of it means it is somewhat team friendly, but still, Roberto Garza is not good and needs to be replaced.
  14. lol, no Uh, let me make sure I'm doing this right... Ha, yes? I'm not sure what you think you are referring to but even though this thread was started around the time it broke that they signed him, multiple media members were talking up the likelihood of the Cubs going after and/or signing David Ross for weeks before it actually happened. Same with Lester, same with Maddon, same with Montero.
  15. Everybody would want Harbaugh, all things being equal. But the stuff that comes with him is too much. Hell, it may be too much baggage for Rex, those at least he's been relatively quiet the last 2 years. I wouldn't have a problem at all with Harbaugh. I really don't even care if the next hire is here for a decade. Ideally that's the way it would work with a successful coach, but I could live with 3 good years and then a falling out if that is what comes to.
  16. Never "very high"? It looks 35-38% for a while there which is definitely very high.
  17. Every coach is considered a candidate by somebody at some point.
  18. I like his scheme, and he's an emperor/personality like Parcells. But i think id be happier with him as the DC. plus he's a washout so he'd be easier to keep and less likely to get a promotion. What's the benefit of getting an emperor personality? Rex has had offensive coordinator issues.
  19. We were due for a stinker. Couldn't watch because I'm out of town but it looks like we still outshot them. Did we outplay them overall? tweets from the beat made it seem like they were very sloppy, especially early.
  20. falling from super high to high leaves you at high
  21. I really don't get the love for Rex Ryan. The Jets haven't been any better under him than they were under Herm or Mangini. It's a sloppy stupid team.
  22. I don't see why. He was a 3rd round QB who turned into the most prolific passer in the league then he fell apart in his early 30s. I think Kubiak got the most out of him. It didn't last long, but Schaub isn't Peyton Manning. I'm not sure why the coach would be blamed for a QB going from very good to Johnny TAINTville in one season.
×
×
  • Create New...