Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. I hate the freaking stupidity that is at the very heart of every one of these stories: Actually, it's not the least bit convoluted and it makes lots of sense. Taking these dumbass, my god that team has more wins than a team in another division it's not fair that something so arcane as geography plays a role in the standings, stances make these people look so freaking clueless about how the business of sports work.
  2. Castro has already sat once during the "run" he is on, which has lasted 3 games. The opposing pitcher's splits are notable and worth making this switch. I like it. Over the last 23 games: The dude has been sitting with regularity throughout that time. Over his last 23 games played, 9 of them have been of the one PA variety and he has sat the bench entirely for two of the past 7 games. Castro sitting against a pitcher who has been significantly better against RHP is fine.
  3. Castro has already sat once during the "run" he is on, which has lasted 3 games. The opposing pitcher's splits are notable and worth making this switch. I like it.
  4. Schwarbs is playing in a Lester game. [tweet] [/tweet]
  5. I'm not sure what the going rate is on rape hush money but that seems high.
  6. ten figure? wtf? I knew it said ten
  7. ten figure? did that not say ten before? that said ten.
  8. This is not how you bet sports. we can't all think in a series of algorithms.
  9. I hate the 6.5 point spread. There's no way I can bet on the Bears at that line. It should be 8 or 9. At that point I'd be willing to take them in the pick-em league because they will probably be down 10+ at halftime and then kick a late field goal or something and lose by 6.
  10. tyler sash found dead in his home at 27, former Iowa Hawkeye and NY Giant.
  11. Yeah I'm not a gambler, but I might need to get on that. Where do you guys bet on games at? Little place called Marv's, out in Brooklyn. http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2014/09/The-Drop-Matthias-Schoenaerts-Tom-Hardy.jpg http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/02/video-undefined-1CC3624A00000578-759_636x358.jpg
  12. [tweet] [/tweet] They won't be embarrassed, they'll just draft 8th.
  13. [tweet] [/tweet]
  14. You are acting as if this is months into the process. It's still very early on. I can't imagine it would have looked better for him to show up with a suit case full of cash the day after being accused.
  15. returning from Arizona the night before, it should be.
  16. I think the schedule is wrong - they have the Dodgers listed at home at the end of May and then another home series with them in August. The August one is away. EDIT: They must've corrected a mistake, cuz the numbers don't match up with what jersey said. yup, they just switched it
  17. Next August, 19 home games and 8 road games.
  18. [tweet] [/tweet]
  19. [tweet] [/tweet]
  20. [tweet] [/tweet]
  21. All hope was lost for Hendry the day he hired Baker. Agreed. Really? Obviously it didn't work out well, but at the time, I was happy about it. I thought, "Hey, a manager that I've heard of before! What a treat!" I had no idea how [expletive] in the head he was. I was also in 8th grade. A lot of people liked the celebrity manager aspect of it, including Hendry. But that team, centered entirely around young arms, needed somebody completely different.
  22. could have been the executor of his estate
×
×
  • Create New...