Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. What in the ever loving crap does that isis story have to do with Tim's comment about people not being encouraged to push their beliefs on others on this forum? Also, it's really doubtful that is his favorite song. If he's playing his wife's (awful) music he's trying to promote his wife's (awful) music. Like if one of these guys was married to One Direction and played their music in their walk up, that would suck. Someone suggested that no other religion pushes their beliefs on others. I implied that a group of people who were killing people for their differing religious views were doing just that. Its pretty straightforward. I'm not pushy with my beliefs. In fact, I've been in this forum 13 years, and I'd venture to say that none of you even know what my religious views are. But I kind get sick of the "everyone should express themselves, but if Christians express themselves in EXACTLY the same way, its pushy" mantra. You have to be searching for an opportunity to feel slighted to come up with that interpretation.
  2. http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Segway-Jousting.jpg
  3. I missed where anyone of other religions was being encouraged to push their beliefs on others. Really?!? 1. I don't see how playing your favorite song in the same way your teammates are playing theirs is pushing anything. 2. http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/251741-isis-terrorists/ What in the ever loving crap does that isis story have to do with Tim's comment about people not being encouraged to push their beliefs on others on this forum? Also, it's really doubtful that is his favorite song. If he's playing his wife's (awful) music he's trying to promote his wife's (awful) music. Like if one of these guys was married to One Direction and played their music in their walk up, that would suck.
  4. [tweet] [/tweet]
  5. I concur. I also thought most christian music tried to be a little less on the nose than that. It was basically a sunday school story sung.
  6. others pointed out that "priors" count going back 18 months, and Keith is in the clear on that front.
  7. I've watched a couple seconds here and there and cringe at the racial mascot aspect of it. I don't get the draw myself. I do get why somebody like DeRosa is so excited about it.
  8. kawasaki is very much a fringe player and there is nothing wrong with not knowing who he is. very few people actually watch mlb network
  9. McSorley went at the guy from behind, steady on both feet with a two handed chop. Keith swung his stick one handed from his ass like a child that got knocked down and was flailing while getting up. It is not the similar. It's incredibly different.
  10. He got 5 for elbowing a Sedin. Coyle returned to the game so that might reduce his sentence but My first thought was 5 games. He should get more but unless the NHL deems this to be particularly brutal, I think the playoffs coming up plays a role in the length of the suspension. Either way, idiotic move by Keith. Honestly, other than the result of the victim, is this much different then Marty McSorley's slash that I believe got him arrested? Yes, it was much different. Much much different. Come on.
  11. somebody else please put together the poll for the Bears pick
  12. NY Giants could continue to rebuild the defense or solidify the line with Conklin. However, after the run on defense early and the reaches for QB they take the explosive offensive talent in Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State.
  13. Tampa selects Vernon Hargreaves - CB - Florida (per poll)
  14. Olympics have under 23 rosters
  15. because that would be dumb
  16. because I said so
  17. I keep seeing it as intentional and unintentional each time I look. Either way it's egregiously irresponsible use of his stick and probably intentional considering my bias.
  18. Who should they take in our draft viewtopic.php?f=44&t=202&p=13356#p13356
  19. sure, people should start throwing out names.
  20. Random 29 year olds having an amazing spring isn't quite the same as a highly touted 22 continuing to show improvement.
  21. You sure it wasn't Ricketts?
  22. that was peak derwood right there
  23. [tweet]https://twitter.com/CarrieMuskat/status/714863166602104832[/tweet]
  24. that's interesting
×
×
  • Create New...