1) Most people don't come out and say, "I subscribe to hateful stereotypes." 2) I did not accuse him. I made a comment based on the fact that he is one of many people who assert that Reinsdorf is cheap in spite of incontrovertable facts. That was a clear accusation and way out of line. There was no hint of anything of the sort. People whine about cheap owners, they always do. Is misguided as it may be, to call it anti-semitism is asinine. I disagree. Its a definite possibility in this case. You can't throw out accusations like that so willy-nilly. You had no proof, there was no hint of anything anti-semitic. Then please help me understand how the hell anyone could think this about Reinsdorf. Its not enough to just use the "people complain" throw-away, IMO. So now it's my job to defend people against your asinine accusations? I don't care if my explanation holds water with you, it's freaking obvious. People whine about owners' cheapness in every sport in every city. I've made several "the Trib is not cheap" arguments over the years yet people insisted they were.