I think your last sentence is on to something. If the Reds can rehabilitate Corey in the second half, they might be able to flip Corey for another starting pitcher this offseason... After reading Patterson' comments regarding his long swing as the primary reason for his ineffectiveness, I don't know if he'll every get "it", he's seems rather clueless. The Reds may or may not be able to turn him around; in any case, they can have him. If this rumor is true, I believe Mitre is the kind of pitcher who can have success at Great American Ballpark, when on, that sinker is heavy. As we all know his problem is consistency, in his case, unlike Patterson', I believe Mitre, given a permanent spot in a rotation, will develop and give the Reds a very good #3 starter, possibly a #2. One thing is certain of Mitre, the Cub bullpen is not the right place for him. Hill could be another very good #3, possibly a #2 for the Reds. Hill/Mitre >>>> Claussen/Hudson of the last two nights.