Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. 54 pitches and they aren't done yet. Fathers up 3-1. in the 2nd.
  2. Cubs starting pitching is so, so very bad. Swamer can't keep the ball in the yard.
  3. Nobody is at this game. I hope Tommy boy is noticing.
  4. Hmmm, well JAWS has him as the 16th ranked RF ever. The other guys on your list according to JAWS Ruth #1 RF Mays #1 CF Williams #2 LF Bonds #1 LF I mean, if he had played in the MLB starting at age 21 or something, then he might have ended up 5th or so in RF all time, but as it stands now he’s not an Inner Circle HOF like those other guys. To me, he's as close to Ty Cobb as we are ever going to see in our lifetime. I think if he would have played his entire career here, he'd be right up there and probably would have broken Rose's hit record.
  5. I keep getting texts from the Cubs to purchase tickets for Father's day, "before they're gone".
  6. At least Myrtle Beach is raking.
  7. The scrub bullpen strategy not working so well this year.
  8. Demoralizing performance by the Cubs.
  9. Nice AB for Morel after showing no plate discipline
  10. He’s not going to make it out of the 1st
  11. Good to see this game is sparsely attended
  12. Where would you rate Ichiro in terms of all time great position players? Ruth Mays Williams Ichiro Bonds
  13. Cam Sanders had a good night in Iowa!
  14. I assumed he got pulled bc it was his 5th K in 5-6 PAs going back to Monday night yikes
  15. I went to sleep with them leading 5-2. Wake up to this horsefeathers.
  16. I really hope they do everything they can to resign him
  17. Swear to god, there is a cut scene in The Show 22 after a big home run where everyone in the dugout is high fiving and Ross is standing there in the dugout with his hand in the air waiting for someone to give him some love and they are all ignoring him.
  18. You should put this in its own thread in the Cubs discussion board. It might be fun. Cubs currently the only "big market" team in the lotttery.
  19. I simmed 20 times. The highest the Cubs drafted was 2 to the lowest was 10, the mode was 6 and the median was 7.
  20. Cubs DFA Newcomb and call up Stout (?)
×
×
  • Create New...