Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. Who are we? Luck favors the prepared.
  2. I'm no expert in prospect prognostication, but Farris seems to me to be the better of the two. Horton has the TJ history and frankly wasn't that much of a prospect until a few months before the draft when his slider clicked. He has two pitches. He ticks off a lot of boxes as a relief pitcher, maybe a closer one day. Fine, but at 9? Especially when there were a lot of high-quality bats still on the board. Whatever, it's done, I hope they made the right choices.
  3. Opinions differ on the prudence of this approach. They need difference-makers.
  4. sucks, I'm working form home today so I could have watched.
  5. I'm wondering if this game is going to happen. If they're going to cancel they might as well do it now so they Cubs can get on the plane after the tornado warning is lifted.
  6. He's a guy I wish the Cubs would target in trade deal. I'd love to see what Hotvy could get out of him.
  7. 4.5 game starts in like 3 hours for some unknown reason. Got to get a game thread up
  8. With a normal manager he would’ve been done. Ross prefers pitching to failure.
  9. India is a good hitting 2nd baseman.
  10. Kuhnel with a little Strope action on the cap.
  11. Dunlap pitcher in for the Reds.
  12. Did I say I liked Wisdom’s game? I love it.
  13. Happer making Cincinnati his home again.
  14. Time to take advantage of the error
  15. Like Adbert before him. He has to find a way to get lefties out or he’ll be a middle reliever. I remember getting loled to death whe I posted that about Adbert, but nevertheless…
×
×
  • Create New...