Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CubinNY

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    27,840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CubinNY

  1. Brown looks good. Coming out for the 5th. 6ks
  2. Conor Noland looks like he’s a 32 year pitching against high school kids. just physically.
  3. Even though they have a winning record, I feel like they don’t have their best options on this team.
  4. I don’t. It’s supposed to be steady rain until 10. I’m in the bar area with my family if you want to say hello. Look for the Cubs gear.
  5. Nonprofessional notes from the 4.14 Smokies/Biscuits game. PCA is the real deal. Super quick bat. Aggressive base runner. Turned a single into a double and a double into a triple. His arm isn’t as strong as I thought it would be. He seems to be susceptible to high fastballs. Wicks had control problems but he stuck out six in his first two innings. They hit his breaking pitches well. Caissie is not very athletic. He had trouble with off speed pitches, fooled badly a couple of times. Ngwogu bulked up since last year. Very quick bad. Aliendo is not a good defender behind the plate.
  6. I will be at the game to see Ben Brown and whatever hijinks PCA is up to. I’ll be with the entire family tonight
  7. Wait until you guys see PCA’s Javy like slide on his triple. Third hit of the night.
  8. For Raisin or anyone else really, why is Greg Jones repeating AA? I thought he was a higher prospect for Tampa.
  9. Ball with a long HR to put the Smokies in front.
  10. PCA with a hustle RBI double
  11. Aliendo with another passed ball.
  12. He’s getting hit hard in the third. They are pulling him. He was lights out for two innings.
  13. Wicks gives up back to back HRs in the third.
  14. He’s racked up 5 Ks in two innings.
  15. No gun. But they are mostly behind his fastball.
  16. Nwogu with a line shot HR. Right center. Got out quick.
  17. Wicks walked the next batter.
  18. Wicks struck out Jones but Alendo could handle the pitch. I’ve seen him behind the plate in three games and every game his defense has been bad.
  19. Brice Ball has lost a lot of weight since the last time I saw him in person.
×
×
  • Create New...