North Side Baseball

Our wrestling coach can beat up your wrestling coach

EhDubya

Haha, yes. It would be a fun fight to watch. And really, we may see it one of these years.

I am sure they have some great battles that we will never see and it will only make each of them better. Cael is just hitting his prime as a wrestler and could easily go 2012 and 16 olympics.

I didn't know the World Trials are in OKC this weekend. Hmmm, wife will be gone kids have a sleep over, I may have t tell my wife I am going to OKC (4 hours) to look for a new pick-up for her business.

Haha, yes. It would be a fun fight to watch. And really, we may see it one of these years.

I am sure they have some great battles that we will never see and it will only make each of them better. Cael is just hitting his prime as a wrestler and could easily go 2012 and 16 olympics.

I didn't know the World Trials are in OKC this weekend. Hmmm, wife will be gone kids have a sleep over, I may have t tell my wife I am going to OKC (4 hours) to look for a new pick-up for her business.

you'd lie to your wife like that? guess those kids you teach can't trust you either.