Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. This guy versus This guy Porn 'stache versus Mullet. I'll go with the Mullet. For this game. Not personally.
  2. The White Sox really have been one of the worst franchises in the history of Major League Baseball. When have they ever had sustained success. And they hardly ever make the playoffs. And when they do, they almost always fizzle out right away. What other franchise is worse over the course of their history??
  3. This guy versus This guy Wonder if the Red Sox pitcher realizes he spells his name wrong. Also, Shota should really add a C and an E to the end of his name.
  4. Good call. I was watching post game and they were talking about Assad’s streak of 4+ innings with giving up only 1 or 0 runs. Guess that planted the seed. But he’s just seems to be consistently solid ever time he goes out to the mound. Speaking of post game, which I almost never watch, I am not ashamed to say that Dexter has an outstanding smile. That thing would light up a dark room!
  5. Player of the Game obviously PCA with his first hit, first, HR, and GW hit. But mad props (again) to Javier Assad. First and third two batters into the game and he minimizes the damage about as well as you could in that sitch. Only went 4+ but that game could’ve gotten out of hand in the first. How does he come out of the starting rotation???
  6. Counsell has really gone with one set lineup though. He's been moving guys up and down all month. The thing with Busch is the K rate. He's striking out at over 50% clip this past week.
  7. Just like Morel during his slump, maybe the four hole isn't the best place in the lineup right now.
  8. Since the HR streak ended, Busch is 4 for 27 with 1 BB and 14 K.
  9. Would it be the worst thing in the world for Pete to try putting the ball in play by bunting??? I'm sure the 3rd baseman in in but at least put the ball in play. Try a drag bunt. Or push a bunt toward the second baseman. Use your speed.
  10. Good catch, although maybe subconsciously I’m hoping for another result like today.
  11. This guy versus This guy I had to "edit" one of the pictures. A series win is awesome! A series sweep would be....also awesome!
  12. Stone is still pretty douchey, so there’s that. I feel bad for Len.
  13. Mervis seems like he guessing at the plate and often guessing wrong. Or he’s just overmatched.
  14. Just think maybe it saves face a bit for medical staff since they said the X-ray was negative. I’m sure it’s areal fracture and he’s out until August. And it wasn’t really an arguement as much as just a spontaneous thought.
×
×
  • Create New...