Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,477
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. Where's the useless stats?!?!?!? They're usually up by now!
  2. I think it went that way more because of Bartman's actions than the slimeball asking him questions.
  3. But isn't there a psychological aspect involved as far as the game goes. I mean, the Iowa Cubs will still try to be winning games, right? So won't his approach to his ABs change depending on where he bats or the game situation? Wouldn't it make sense to bat him with Iowa where he is anticipated to bat back with the big league club? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
  4. http://hometown.aol.com/jon148/images/win.gif
  5. Speaking of this, does anyone really dislike the blue tops, whether it's home or away. I hate them!
  6. The way he's pitching, that would be too bad!
  7. Fred - where do you get these stats, or do you make them up. Cuz I love 'em if they're real!
  8. I don't know. Jack was pretty weak last night running iterference late in the game when one of the Marlins was called out on a check swing. He didn't even say anything to the ump. He walked out, put his arm around the batter and walked him back to the dugout. It was pretty pathetic.
  9. Thanks! I don't generally scroll down that fr. Pretty much stick to the baseball forums. Duly noted for future reference! :)
  10. Any possibility of having this option from the main index in addition to each individual category? Just a thought.
  11. From the article: "Just for the record," he begins, "I wouldn't recommend that you do this again, especially on [company] property, because it's just not a good impression if you want me to do something with you." Take that you slimeball reporter!! ""Steve," I tell him, "I've got one thing before I leave. Regardless of what I do for a living, regardless of the way this all might seem to you, I want to apologize. I want to genuinely apologize, on behalf of all Cub fans, for all the crap you've had to deal with." Don't apologize for me you A-hole!!! I don't put blame in the guy for his actions. You want to apolgize for anyone, apologize for non-Cub fans and the constant media hounding immediately after and ever since Game 6. Most Cub fans I know think the guy did what most everyone else would do and/or cut the guy slack for his unintentional actions. It's NON-Cub fans and the media who are the problem!!! "Sure, there's the occasional reporter who jumps out of a parked car or the SportsCenter anchor who references the infamous fan, but he's moved on. " Maybe everyone else should do the same! PS - Doesn't the reporter's actions hinge on 'stalking'?
  12. He'll be in Arizona until late next week. Then it's off to Iowa. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he'll hit minor league pitching. If this is the case, where will he bat in Iowa? I think it would make sense to hit him 6-8, since that's where he would hit if/when he recalled. Does anyone think he'll hit 3-5 in the minors? And if he did hit 3-5, wouldn't that be conuterproductive to =what the team wants him to do? Thoughts?
  13. http://hometown.aol.com/jon148/images/win.gif
  14. I for one love your useless stats! :lol:
  15. Geez, Jack. If you're gonna come out and get your player, at least argue a little bit with the ump. He looked like he was taking his reluctant grandson out of a toy store.
  16. Houston wins again. One game under .500 now. Tied it in the 7th, won it in the 9th. :evil:
  17. Frank K'd, where's Hawks "He gone"???
  18. I'd rather have an anal probe. I gotta go with listening to Hawk, as much as it pains me.
  19. Wouldn't need Maddux if we had Garland and Willis.
  20. Another loss the way the Cubs bully is right now.
  21. I can see why Baker left Z in so long. You can't bring in Dempster in the 6th or 7th to close it out. Who else is reliable?!?!?
  22. Didn't they get roasted in the 8th last night, too?!?!?!?
×
×
  • Create New...