Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Gausman HR/9 = 2.19 since he joined the Cubs. Shota HR/9 = 1.90, whole season.
  2. They could be worse. Webb was the only one who sucked tonight. But, I agree bring Cabrera and Miller up.
  3. WTF, Shaw. He sucks against RHP. He couldn't even bunt + a stupid challenge.
  4. Don't know who's going to pitch next, but we can't blame our pitchers tonight. Get a W.
  5. I was excited a little, too. But, it was the Seiya version of the Buschy signature warning track flyout.
  6. Oh, I didn't know, but I should've known. My friend was a huge SFG fan around that time, and I live close from SF.
  7. Thank you. Good to know. Pete has the chance (very small, I know.)
  8. But, he didn't pitch that 50-50 year. If he pitches and does 60-60 next year, I'd admit he's the GOAT. If Pete can do 40-40 this year, he could do it again next year (hopefully). Has anybody done 40-40 back to back?
×
×
  • Create New...