Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Illiterate Scholar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    586
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Illiterate Scholar

  1. They're keeping it 9-0 so the Brewers have to burn real pitchers and can't use position players. 4D chess.
  2. Tough spot for Pressly here after whatever knee issue he had going on. I was expecting Merryweather because of that.
  3. That PCA ball seemed like it would've been below the wind enough to carry more. Dang
  4. Insane he hit a pitch in that location at 103 mph, 25 degrees. Only the wind kept that in.
  5. I hope Mo continues on with the hilarious slash line and can be the key to acquiring a pitcher who slides into the top half of the rotation. To me, with how advanced he is as a hitter as a 21 year old crushing AAA and a questionable skillset beyond that, he feels like the proverbial "sell high" candidate. Hopefully the Twins and/or Marlins believe he can catch.
  6. That stadium sound choice for each opposing strikeout is awful
  7. A Workman-induced meltdown by one of our two best bullpen arms followed by a great comeback by the offense. Sounds familiar
  8. Can you call both the 2-1 and 3-1 pitch a ball? I guess you can.
  9. I assume Merryweather, Keller, and Pressly are all still available today if needed.
  10. Was that a Wrigley special 1/30? That middle of the order is very good
  11. I'm all for a little personality but Jim Wolf having his own logo is a bit much for my taste
  12. Hodge's ERA up over 7 now. Can't believe they called that Workman misplay a double.
  13. That 0-1 call to PCA is very frustrating. Hopefully it won't matter!
  14. Living 94-95 with movement and good off speed pitches. I didn't like the signing but I sure enjoy watching this version of him pitch. That nugget about his arm slot was interesting.
  15. 88 mph off the bat to the warning track. That was about to be very frustrating after the missed call on Smith.
  16. It's innings like this that make Jed love those soft tossing veterans
×
×
  • Create New...