Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Illiterate Scholar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    586
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Illiterate Scholar

  1. Really not a good job by Amaya on that second pop up. Workman gets the error, but that landed basically on the plate and Amaya was nowhere near it
  2. I assume Palencia will be up tomorrow, but I also think he's basically just a smaller, Latin Nate Pearson who can't really be trusted in leverage spots.
  3. That inning was dumb. Keller's got the goods, though
  4. Hey the Dodgers first hard contact of the night scores 3
  5. Draw the throw. I'm kinda with Seiya there, against Yamamoto even with one out, that's a send for me. Granted he can't just assume.
  6. Indeed. With how disciplined our lineup has been, I don't hate our chances against Sasaki and Glasnow though. Granted, run prevention might also be an issue.
  7. lol at least Brown throws 97. This guy just sucks
  8. Really frustrating walk to Heyward who has absolutely no chance against a pitcher with Brown's stuff.
  9. I wasn't expecting Shaw's speed to be in the 90th percentile of MLB. I was picturing his speed to be more on the Nico level.
  10. He threw a lot of strikes. I didn't hate that appearance
  11. I like to complain about umps but this guy is really good. You can tell he came thru the minors learning the automated zones
  12. I like having Brown in LF. That's 2 singles this inning he should've caught. He looks like a little leaguer just waiting for it to drop before picking it up
  13. Tucker is slugging .879. Also good situational hitting!
  14. Haha, PCA is great. That shouldn't even be a close play in that situation
  15. Yeah that's been confusing to me too. When we first got him, I was afraid he was Almora like as being known as a great defender without great speed. But now he's essentially the fastest guy in the MLB.
  16. Such an unacceptable loss. And I'm sure it won't be the last. Just awful
  17. This was probably a pre-planned 2 inning thing. Maybe worth reconsidering after his first inning.
×
×
  • Create New...