Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Connor McConnor

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    428
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Connor McConnor

  1. horsefeathers Brewers are horsefeathers. Good horsefeathers grief.
  2. Yep, he may never see a 2 month streak like that again if he doesn't get some discipline. He's young though.
  3. Both can be true. I'd day frustratingly mediocre rather than "stink." The first 2 months were fun. This, not so much.
  4. I feel for PCA. He tasted superstardom for 2 months. Who knows what the future will bring.
  5. Craig Counsel, wake up your team please. And you wake up too while you're at it.
  6. Early in the year a 4 run deficit was nothing, at this point it's Mt. Everest. The pitching is not the problem on this team.
  7. 3 ground outs. 1 hit through 4 innings. This has become a refrain.
  8. Brewers have earned this lead in the division. That said, they are due for some sort of a slump and the Cubs are due for some positive things. Probably won't be enough, but things will even out a bit in the next 1.5 months. I hope.
  9. No team conjures up an epic collapse quite like the Cubs.
  10. 3 total hits last night, 3 so far tonight. Grande Problema.
  11. The atmosphere in the dugout has to be wonderful about now.
  12. At the end of the day, this is the Cubs. 1984, up 2 convincingly on San Diego, couldn't win another one. 2003 fiasco. Other than 2016, they have always found ways to drive their fans insane. Younger folks should be prepared for the worst, because it's likely to happen.
  13. Not true. There have been hundreds of games like this through the years. That said, Cubs could win 3 in a row and Brewers lose 3 in a row. We shall see.
  14. The lowest point is probably yet to come. Sorry to say, Hopefully not.
  15. Apart from 2016 and a few good seasons here and there, this is a chronic Cub disease.
  16. JFC-2 hits tonight, The offense seems to have some serious issues afoot.
  17. I agree. I don't get the love. I like the color but the logo looks weak. Some variation of the pinstripe logo would have been better.
  18. I know pitching was the big focus, but the offense is very good at going completely cold. Pitching won't matter if we are not scoring.
  19. I'm glad it's not my 500 Million that I don't have paying Tucker at some point.
×
×
  • Create New...