Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Go Trojans! (eww)
  2. I think it will be the same as the MSC-UNC game, with Kentucky in it till there are about 10 minutes left.
  3. Yay Oregon!
  4. UNLV advances to the Sweet 16.
  5. I wish the search function still worked so I could see if that's the first use of DIAF on this board It's not.
  6. Curse you, Purdue. :(
  7. Fixed for me. =D> Preach it brother. I hate them more than both of you. Combined.
  8. Tajuan Porter is ridiculous.
  9. OMG, Porter is on FIRE. Oregon up 13 now. :D
  10. Woo, Purdue was even up for a second there. But Wisconsin has tied UNLV. :(
  11. Porter is on fire.
  12. Tajuan Porter heating it up behind the arc - Oregon and SC have to win for the Pac-10. Wow, Purdue has tied it back up! (And Wisc is starting to chip away. :()
  13. It's college baseball. What did you expect?
  14. Sweet, the game is on TV in Southern California - Fox Sports West and AM 710.
  15. Most teams have big men at the end of the bench who don't play much. For us, its Sweets and Allen. Brown, Thomas, and Wallace are getting the most PT. I don't see why Thomas, Wallace, other rookie (please god, let us get Horford), and Deng/Nocioni (when the Bulls decide to go small) couldn't keep PJ on the bench for a majority of the game. If he gives you 10 minutes a game over the course of the season for near league minimum and he offers great tutelage for the two youngsters, he'd be very valuable. This is contingent on the Bulls drafting a ready to play young big man, though. And I do believe that is the route they will go (McRoberts, Hansbrough, Horford if he slips), etc. Horford, plz.
  16. Come on Purdue. :(
  17. Freaking UCLA down the stretch yesterday. Thank goodness they held on. Poor WSU yesterday too. :( Oh, and go Purdue!
  18. My cousin saw Blasko throwing off the mound (no reports other than that he was throwing). Pawelek told him he was 95% sure he was headed to Peoria (and he got Mark's auto, then called me and asked if Mark was any good because he had his auto). I'll get more news from him in a bit - he called me and asked who to look for in the minor league camp so I told him.
  19. Hopefully you got the NC right again. :)
  20. DC will play: I won't be around much tomorrow so...GO UCLA!! :D
  21. Adrian Griffin is the bane of my existance (now that Neifi isn't trying to bunt with 2 outs in the 9th inning of a game the Cubs are losing). Scott Skiles needs to think about putting in better personnel at the end of games.
  22. Wow, kinda surprised with the UCLA love - esp. against teams with athletic frontlines like Florida and Georgetown.
×
×
  • Create New...