Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. I don't know about the rest but Jessica Alba isn't a bandwagon fan (actually, I think she's still a Lakers fan). She's close friends with Baron and Matt Barnes. Yeah I remember that being mentioned. I mainly talking about Harrelson, Kate Hudson, and Snoop. I'm pretty sure I saw them at the Clippers playoff games last year, and at the Lakers games the past 6 years. Snoop's a big Lakers fan, I'm pretty sure the others have been seen at Staples (but shoot, most celebs are there for the Lakers when the Lakers win :roll:).
  2. The Bulls chokejob in 05 against the Wizards was pretty bad. Not on the same level as this and the Cubs in 03. Wow, Richardson!
  3. I assume you mean physically. yes. I can see a fight breaking out. Nellie should just have Stephen Jackson escorted to the locker room right now just to be safe. Too true. I loved how he was complaining to the refs over a no-call with a 20-pt lead. He's an idiot.
  4. I don't know about the rest but Jessica Alba isn't a bandwagon fan (actually, I think she's still a Lakers fan). She's close friends with Baron and Matt Barnes.
  5. Pietrus had the dunk.
  6. If Dallas loses, they won't be the first 1-seed to lose to an 8-seed. First in a seven game series though which is worse than a five game series. True enough. This is definitely a bigger upset than Denver beating Seattle, but I think this GSW team is much better than that Denver Nuggets team.
  7. If Dallas loses, they won't be the first 1-seed to lose to an 8-seed.
  8. Is MVP voting already sent in before the playoffs? Even if they say it's regular season-only, it's human nature to consider the playoffs if they have this time to vote. I'm pretty sure all the votes were turned in before the playoffs likely to prevent from such a thing from happening. Sounds like the best plan.
  9. Keep it up for one more quarter. Dallas can easily come back.
  10. Gotta keep it up. 15 minutes is an eternity. BARNES!
  11. Is MVP voting already sent in before the playoffs? Even if they say it's regular season-only, it's human nature to consider the playoffs if they have this time to vote.
  12. I'm not about to question his manhood but there's no reason for him to react that way against Croshere in two straight games (I believe the last one came in Game 5 but I'm not sure). From all I've heard, there's some bad blood between the two from HS days. Austin Croshere was probably that team's whipping boy. He's such a sally. Doubt it, he was a SR when Baron was a FR.
  13. I'm not about to question his manhood but there's no reason for him to react that way against Croshere in two straight games (I believe the last one came in Game 5 but I'm not sure). From all I've heard, there's some bad blood between the two from HS days.
  14. Baron throws cheap shots? Austin Croshere and Baron have bad history going back to HS.
  15. Pedro Alvarez? Ehh, the Cubs won't get the #1 pick...so CRAWFORD!! CRAWFORD!!
  16. How does Dirk not get a T for that?
  17. Keep chanting BS, crowd. The refs are a joke.
  18. Sigh, Warriors have no chance with Baron limping around.
  19. Umm, I'm waiting for the calls to even out in favor of the Warriors.
  20. Plz come back healthy, Baron.
  21. It'd be fantastic if GSW would play some freaking defense.
  22. Watch out, Roadkill! :D
×
×
  • Create New...