Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,892
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. Praying Ethan gets it going at the end here
  2. i definitely they would strongly lean seiya if they're going to resign someone
  3. It all comes down to the control strides he's made in the last month and a half. If they're for real, and I'm assuming the Cubs think they are, he's a steal
  4. What happened with Ed Howard? I wasn't following closely at the time, but I'm sure the weirdness of the Covid draft had something to do with the pick
  5. Yep, I sincerely doubt Ian gets many AB against lefties the rest of the season
  6. This makes sense, I'd imagine it would feel pretty ****** to immediately face the team you were traded from. And the Blue Jays might even have a competitive advantage in that situation
  7. I think so, especially with the corner OF questions going into the offseason.
  8. There's still a good player in there, it's just likely to be as a platoon guy unless he makes major adjustments against righties.
  9. Best case scenario, which we all know isn't likely, is probably July
  10. I forgot about Kelly, are we carrying an extra bullpen guy right now? I didn't know Ferg had an option, so I'm guessing he goes over Thornton
  11. Woodford gets booted for Zeferjahn, Assad gets booted for Gausman, not sure who's getting booted for Holmes. Next guy back in the bullpen boots Turd Ferg or Thornton.
  12. I have no memory of this guy. Must have been pitched in a game the Cubs were getting blown out and I peaced out
  13. yeah he's not perfect but they're not gonna just dump one of their lefty relievers
  14. definitely woodford whoever the horsefeathers that is
  15. boyd was unlucky with the bloop hits before the homer in the first, don't think he was that bad.
  16. imagine that with no challenge system. that was an egregious strike call by the ump
×
×
  • Create New...