Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. get rid of these [expletive] clowns jaxon and olt
  2. Carson Sands made his pro debut and pitched a clean inning, 2 strikeouts.
  3. suck a dick rooftops
  4. he didn't have the moxy or grit
  5. yeah, the 7th inning stretch celebrities used to be such a treasure
  6. noticed this. he's getting lit up every outing.
  7. Didn't he do this last year? Pretty much was Brett Jackson for the first 1/2ish of the year and then turned into a mini Soler the rest of the year? Um, no?
  8. I've never heard of anything helping a UCL injury except replacing it with a new one.
  9. Thank you for proofing it for me. I corrected Baker/Concepcion. I didn't include buyouts as I believe they are 2014 expenses. If Fujikawa's option is picked up I will add him. Just look at Cots i'd be shocked if they pick up Fujikawa's option.
  10. hey, i contributing at least around 10-15
  11. fuckin' A minor league cobs, wake the [expletive] up.
  12. what in the god damn [expletive]
  13. even without alcantara it's still going to "embarrass the rest of the league"
  14. http://i.imgur.com/lb2d0yX.gif
  15. theo and co. asked for this. they could have easily called up watkins and avoided all this nonsense.
  16. barney should be a team player and just retire to be a stay-at-home dad
×
×
  • Create New...