Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. just three more walks and a grand slam and we can blow another lead in the 9th
  2. let's get perfect game'd by a guy we just saw a week ago too
  3. I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe Hottovy just sucks
  4. Gausman's HR per 9 with the Blue Jays was 1.1 by the way.
  5. Yeah, Palencia has gotten away with ****** command because he can touch 102, but I don't think he's even touched 100 since coming back. I know his last pitch against the Marlins was 96 down the dick.
  6. It's two right-on-right changeups in a row to guy with immense power. It's not a good sequence unless the second one is out of the zone. Even then, it's Chourio, a great bad ball hitter.
  7. Cabrera can throw 107 and it won't matter if his command is still dogshit
  8. I was gonna say take away the runs off position players but that still leaves them at +12. But when all of your high leverage relievers suck you're gonna lose close games.
  9. I have zero confidence anyone on this team can bunt if that's what they're going for
×
×
  • Create New...