Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. They're seriously gonna let him throw a complete game. Jesus Christ
  2. that was one of the worst check swing calls I've ever seen. thankfully it didn't cost us
  3. Rangers are falling apart, looks like the DBacks are gonna win again
  4. wow, I thought they'd at least get a day to get settled
  5. One whiff, one walk, and three hard hit balls for Daniel
  6. the framing is def a work in progress but you can't teach that arm.
  7. god I hope he hits enough because he is really fun to watch behind the plate
  8. I'd rather see the Dodgers win every year than the Brewers winning once
  9. Pearson has actually been really good with the Royals. Guess he just needed to get away from Hottovy.
  10. He's looked like ass since last year's playoffs started
×
×
  • Create New...