Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. If you told me the Cubs have never gotten on base against Uribe I'd believe you
  2. A guy with zero command and no ability to throw an off-speed pitch has to throw a strike and it's right down the middle. What a shocker.
  3. does it really matter when half of our runs are against backup catchers and first basemen?
  4. 1 out walk on a 3-2 curveball to Cooper Pratt in front of Chourio. Braindead
  5. jesus I can't believe it's only the 4th inning. I'm not gonna make it
  6. Yep, I'm really looking forward to Bailey next year.
  7. McCullough ends with 5 innings, 2 H, 0 BB, 10 K
×
×
  • Create New...