Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. [expletive] the cardinals and [expletive] espn
  2. Won't need it because they're gonna win anyway.
  3. which explains why he was using steroids
  4. Has Zagunis been playing CF? I'm so behind on the minors this year.
  5. [expletive] snake ass bitches
  6. They're stealing the third base coach signs, obviously.
  7. yeah, I'm pretty sure he has Garza syndrome. greg maddux was the guy who could but didn't bother
  8. are they doing a new visitor clubhouse?
  9. How could they not have figured that out by themselves.
  10. my dad's soul would be pissed because he hated hockey
  11. and thus, the cubs season came crumbling down
  12. I'm pretty sure it's a theme trip.
  13. get schwarber the [expletive] out of catcher's gear before he tears his knees up
  14. would you spend a full year without the use of your legs for 3 million dollars?
  15. sometimes I just go to his stats and stare at his bb/k ratio.
×
×
  • Create New...