Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. can you come back because I missed you the first time
  2. Are you ever happy with change? I have sigs turned off. Anyone else seeing this? just an observation
  3. I must be thinking of another board.
  4. are images in sigs supposed to be, for lack of a better term, grayed out when your cursor isn't over them? because that's happening
  5. Also, you prosilver users are heathens.
  6. is quick reply coming back?
  7. You're welcome! What style were you using? I was using whatever one had avatars on the correct side.
  8. my EYES fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  9. didn't know ben wells was still in the org
  10. mckinney is rated just fine. there's certainly nobody in the system besides two guys that you would put ahead of him
  11. i can cover the vodka shots alone if OMC is unavailable
  12. troy o'leary, tom goodwin, randall simon, doug glanville
  13. i gotta lotta problems with this bullpen and they're gonna hear about em!
  14. I noticed the comic sans way before the poop, which I just noticed on my second look
×
×
  • Create New...